It’s that dreaded time of year for your skin and you’re wondering how did Winter arrive again so soon?
The drop in temperature and the dry stale heated air indoors sucks the moisture right out of your skin. Leaving it feeling tight, itchy, red, flaky and looking dull.
If you already suffer from Dry Skin or Eczema you know the cold weather will increase your chances of it playing up. Whatever your skin type there’s no denying that you need to take extra care to stop your skin from drying out.
But you don’t need to suffer from winter skin any more.
Knowing how to manage your skin throughout winter will help you to keep your hydrated, radiant glow.
We’re here to help you up your winter skin care game!
Our Winter Skin Care Tips For You
Our top winter skin care tips will help to stop your skin from drying out and becoming painful.
- Keep yourself hydrated to ensure your skin is getting at much hydration as possible. Avoid too much caffeine, alcohol and coffee.
- Remember to still wear sunscreen. It might sound a little crazy that you should wear sunscreen in winter. But just because you can’t feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, doesn’t mean that those UV rays aren’t still going to town.
- Eat a healthy diet to keep your skin nourished. We know winter seems like the perfect time to tuck into all the comfort food you’ve been craving. But if you fuel your body with foods that empower your digestion your skin will love you for it.
- Don’t use harsh products on your skin as this will cause your skin to dry out even more. Instead, choose products with natural, non-toxic ingredients.
- Turn the temperature down in your shower or bath. Exposure to hot water can strip your skin of its natural oils.
Winter Skincare Essentials
Say hello to hydrated, glowing skin with these Winter skincare essentials.
- Replenish your skin with a gentle exfoliator once a week. It’s important to exfoliate all year round and Winter is no different. Get rid of dead skin cells to help your skin absorb moisturisers, serums and oils.
- Use a serum to give your skin a potent boost of antioxidants. Antioxidants help your skin to heal itself and brighten your skin tone. They’re also known to help correct signs of aging.
- Don’t forget about an eye & lip treatment. Keep those chapped lips at bay and your eyes looking fresh and healthy.
- Incorporate skincare products containing hyaluronic acid. Don’t let ‘acid’ put you off. Hyaluronic Acid is something your body produces naturally, its critical in keeping your skin hydrated. It should be a staple in your skincare routine, not just it Winter but all year round. It helps your skin maintain moisture levels and is also a great anti-aging ingredient too.
- Use mineral makeup to continue nourishing your skin. Makeup should be an extension of your skincare. Mineral makeup contains powerful natural ingredients that nourish, soothe, and protect your skin while delivering flawless coverage
Osmosis Recommended Winter Skin Care Products
Our recommended Winter skin care products below will create a healthy environment for your skin all winter.
All Osmosis products are non-toxic and contain natural ingredients to help your skin heal itself. Creating lasting results without compromising your skin.
LIFT AWAY – Cleansing Balm – This gentle face wash will moisturise your skin, detox pores, enhance skin health and refine your complexion for a revitalising glow.
BOOST – Peptide Activating Mist – Enriched with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin B5 to nourish your skin and enhance the penetration of all serums.
REPLENISH – Antioxidant Infusion Serum – This botanical powerhouse fights free radicals, hydrates your skin, and activates the production of collagen to brighten and firm your skin.
NOURISH – Avocado Facial Oil – Hydrates and rebalances deep into the dermal layer of your skin to protect your skin from moisture loss and environmental aggressors.
QUENCH – Nourishing Moisturise – This natural moisturiser is ideal for dry skin. Containing jojoba seed oil, lemon oil, and hyaluronic acid to hydrate your skin, restore your skin’s barrier, and provide a non-greasy finish.
ENRICH – Restorative Face & Neck Cream – A super-charged treatment designed to revitalise, repair, and nourish during your skin’s nightly repair process. Wake up to a moisturised complexion with a firmer, smoother appearance.
ILLUMINATE – Eye & Lip Treatment Serum – Natural eye and lip serum for instantly-visible hydration and anti-aging benefits.
LONG WEAR LIQUID FOUNDATION – Liquid Mineral Foundation – Specially formulated with skin-nourishing plant-based ingredients, such as calming chamomile, hyaluronic acid, and peptides. Providing you with a nourished, flawless finish.
The best thing is you don’t have to use them in winter. Use them any time of the year to reap the benefits of hydrated, glowing, youthful skin.
Prioritise your skin this winter!